Welcome Back Bulldogs!
First Day Of School- September 2nd- 7:41 Sharp!
Please join us in celebrating a new school year with our staff and administration.
For Your Information-
As of next school year (2014-2015) our expectations for honors and high honors will change. Listed below are the new guidelines for achieving Honors and High honors for quarter report cards.
- Honors- Must receive an 83%-100% in all academic and exploratory classes- No effort or conduct mark of 3 or 4.
- High Honors- Must receive an 90%-100% in all academic and exploratory classes- No effort or conduct marks of 3 or 4.
- A+ - grade will include percentages of 97, 98, 99, and 100
Edward Bellamy Middle School
2013 - 2014
· Science = 2-3 days/wk., 20 min.
· ELA = 4 days/wk., 20-30 min.
· Math = 4 days/wk., 20-30 min.
· Social Studies = as needed
· Science = 2-3 days, 20-30 min.
· ELA = 4 days/wk., 30 min.
· Math = 4 days/wk., 30 min.
· Social Studies = 1-2 days/wk.
· Science = 2-3 days/wk., 30 min.
· ELA = 4 days/wk., 30-40 min.
· Math = 4 days/wk., 30-40 min.
· Social Studies = 1-2 days/wk.,30 min.
Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential".
- Liane Cordes
WE here at Bellamy are very thankful for all the great students, dedicated staff, and supportive families that walk through our doors each day. We are very lucky to have a great family atmosphere here at Bellamy! There is lots of learning going on each and everyday and the kids are working hard towards there individual goals!
Keep up the great work Bulldogs!
Principal Mr. Matthew Francis
314 Pendleton Avenue
Chicopee, MA 01020
TEL: 413-594-3527, FAX: 413-594-1837
School Starts- 7:41 am
School Ends- 2:08 pm
Eighth Grade Vice Principal -
Mr. William Holt
Seventh Grade Vice Principal-
Mrs. Amanda Theriault
Sixth Grade Vice Principal-
Mrs. Sherri Chrzanowski
Eighth Grade -Mrs. Penny Manteria
Seventh Grade- Mrs. Kathy Weiss
Sixth Grade- Mrs. Simone Machnik
Special Education Team Chairs
Bellamy's MCAS Motivation
MCAS "Ain't no Stoppin' Us NOW"
Teachers continue to dance for success. Another video made to inspire the students of Bellamy Middle School to push themselves to succeed on the MCAS! We BELIEVE in our students! There is nothing that is going to stop them from being the best they can be.
MCAS "Beat It"
Beat it, teachers dance for success. This video was made to inspire the students of Chicopee and the rest of Massachusetts to excel in the 2010 MCAS testing
Check Us Out and LIKE our Bellamy Middle School Facebook Page ~Click on the Bulldog~
Asbestos Notification- Click Here to read
***Eighth Grade Contract or P.E. Contract** Click Contracts folder located on left side of screen.
*New* Library Website- Click Here
*Click here for - iParent
Make sure your child checks out "The Dog Pound"!
Open during all three lunches Tues/Fri!
Make sure you spend those "Bark Bucks"!