Register Your Student Athlete
All student athletes participating in athletics for the Chicopee Public Schools must register online. Below are detailed instructions for registration.
Note: If you have already signed up during a previous season, simply login with your previous name and password, update the information and check the sport you wish to play.
To Register a New Player
- Go to www.familyid.com
- Click on the “sign up” link in the top right corner
- Click on register as family or individual and create account
- Go to e-mail used for account and click on “confirm my account link”
- Once brought back to familyid website, select “find programs” on the blue menu bar
- Type "Chicopee Public Schools" into the search box
- Select the appropriate school: CHS (Chicopee High School) or CCHS (Chicopee Comp)
- Click on the “register now “ link
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished, click “save and Continue”
- Review the information and click “confirm registration”
The athletic office can verify all registrations when complete; feel free to call or email the athletic office for assistance: 594-3574, firstname.lastname@example.org