Superintendent of Chicopee Public Schools
Richard W. Rege Jr.
413-594-3410 / fax 413-594-3552
Records Access Officer
Chicopee Public Schools
Chicopee, MA 01020
School District Goals
1. Increase the Composite Performance Index (CPI) for each schools aggregate and subgroups in English Language Arts and Mathematics yearly.
2. Every effort will be made to obtain highly-qualified staff. Professional Development is targeted to increase student achievement and staff skills.
3. Continuously improve district-wide effectiveness and efficiency in personnel, administrative, fiscal, and student service process.
4. Increase the percent of students graduating from high school while maintaining or decreasing the dropout rate. All graduates will be prepared for success in the 21st century world.
5. Provide safe, clean, orderly, learner-centered environments.