skip to main content

Staff Forms and Info

about 1 month ago

Many of the district forms are now available electronically as Google Docs or Google Sheets.  You will need to save a copy to your own Google Drive in order to edit the form. (Be sure to select "My Drive" when making a copy. Click "Folder" and then click the back arrow, until you see the option to select "My Drive".) You must be logged in using your CPSGE email, as these forms are restricted to only CPSGE users. 

Click here for detailed instructions: Instructions for Completing Electronic Forms or watch a YouTube Video here: How to Make a Copy and Edit a View Only File

Professional Development Leave Requests

PD Leave Request Form

Be sure to submit 15 working days before date(s) requested.

Backup Documentation Required for PD Leave Requests

Travel Policy & Procedure

Travel Reimbursement Form - 

Click on Travel Reimbursement Form to get directed to Chicopee's City Auditing Department. From this page click on Travel Reimbursement Form (XLS) located under Documents & Forms. This should be submitted AFTER you attend the PD, along with any other supporting documentation. 

Leave of Absence Request

Print and submit this form to your principal/Human Resources when you need to request a leave of absence for a personal day, funeral day, family illness, jury duty, etc. (This form is only available in PDF format.  It must be printed and handwritten.) 

Leave of Absence Form


Inter-School Travel

The forms below are for staff who travel between various Chicopee schools. The mileage chart contains the distance between each school.

Inter-School Mileage Reimbursement Form

Mileage Chart

Chicopee LEAD Fellow Partnership with AIC

Use the form below to apply for the Chicopee Leadership Education and Development Fellow Program, in partnership with American International College. Applications are due June 26. Please email your application to Ms. Lynn Clark, Assistant Superintendent for Instruction & Accountability, at 

LEAD Fellow Partnership Application

CPS Elms College Partnership

Use the form below to apply to be part of the CPS Elms College Partnership.  A new application must be applied for each semester and submitted to the Office of Accountability for approval. Availability is limited to grant funding and is not guaranteed from one semester to the next.

CPS Elms College Partnership

New Course Approval

New Course Approval Process

New Course Approval Form

Licensure Information

CPS Individual Professional Development Plan (iPDP) Form 

MA DESE Professional License Renewal Guidelines for Massachusetts Educators Updated November 2017